Saturday, July 20, 2013

Who Vacuums Their Vacuum?

You may not be able to tell from this picture,
but the dust and dirt was ALL OVER !
Besides Monk, I don't think anyone chooses to vacuum their vacuum, but when the bag inside tears, you have no choice.  This is what happened to me when I was finishing the last of my "To Do" items before Karen and the kiddos got home.  Fortunately, I was vacuuming the BIG VAN so everything happened in the garage, where clean up was definitely easier than inside the house.

But I bet it was also weird for anyone walking or driving by to see me vacuuming the garage floor (after the torn bag was removed and the vacuum was cleaned, I still needed to get the excess dust off the floor and nearby bikes and assorted garage items).


Song Of The Day:
The song "Boomerang" was in my mind during this whole experience because I had to clean the vacuum with another vacuum, which is kind of like the dirt just boomeranging around ... or something like that.  Regardless it's a great a capella song by Voices In Your Head (from the University of Chicago).  Enjoy!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment