Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Where Has This Radio Station Been ?

I am not sure if this radio station has been around for a long time or is just based in Pueblo and now has a better signal or perhaps has just changed its music format, but I LOVE the easy listening they play in the mornings before their Radio Shopping Show and Pros On Call mid-day segments!  Better yet, on evenings and weekends the music is almost exclusively smooth jazz music, which you just could not find on the radio in Colorado Springs for the past half-decade or more.

I would not call myself a jazz aficionado, but I really enjoy most of the music.  Whether working in the yard, or lying in bed to nod off to sleep, or just reading a good book, jazz music keeps my mind active without distracting me from the task at hand.  And I might be turning into a softie, but the easy listening favorites from the late 70's through today are some of my favorite kinds of music to listen to, especially on the otherwise stressful commute home from work.

I am so glad to have found this station!


Song Of The Day:
It would be near sacrilege to NOT use a jazz song for today's post, so here is "The Real Thing" by Bobby Caldwell.
And yes, I did hear this recently on Easy 101.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment