Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Where Is That Wind Coming From ?

This is a post specifically tailored to my co-workers at Progressive.  Those who don't work in our building are free to read on, but I can't promise you'll be able to relate as well.

Has anyone else noticed that the hallway between the South Building and the annex / cafeteria / atrium area is like a wind tunnel?

In the office where I work, we have two main buildings that are connected by a third building or annex.  As you walk down the hallway toward the annex there begins to be a draft of air pulling you toward the annex doors / entry way.  This is an interesting phenomenon to me.  I am certain there is an easy mechanical explanation to this (I know there is a forced air heating/cooling system in both of the main buildings, so logic suggests that some of that air would make its way to the annex).

I just think it also makes for a really cool "I'm in a music video" kind of windblown hair look for the ladies in our office.  As long as you're walking away from the annex that is.  :)


Song Of The Day:
Could the song today be anything other than "Windy" by The Association?  I think not.  Another great band name too!  Except this one sounds like the title of a John Grisham or Stephen King book.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment