|Aaron's wife Britney packed this shirt|
for him to wear on their last stay-over
at our house. He was thrilled! :)
Things we discussed:
- why isn't there a male version of Hooters?
- could the place be called "Stud Muffins"?
- would the waiters wear tight t-shirts and jeans?
- could the menu be centered around more breakfast items (muffins, etc.)?
- would people call the wait staff "Muffin Men" to compete with Hooters Gals?
- could a partnership with Hooters be possible?
- what would be the signature dish (like wings at Hooters)?
All told, the conversation lasted at least 30 minutes, which may not seem like much but I suggest you try and talk for that long about a random subject and see how long it is before you run out of reasonably intelligent things to say.
Song Of The Day:
No matter what happens, it is evident that the theme song at this restaurant would have to be "Whatta Man" by Salt N Pepa. Ladies, just envision yourself at Stud Muffins with all your girlfriends enjoying a great breakfast to this tune. Yeah ... you're thinking about it now.