Here's what I'm considering for this late Spring into Summer time:
- Gain HOA approval for, Purchase, and Install a basketball hoop above the garage.
- Move the tree on the side yard to the front yard.
- Gain HOA approval for, and then hire or pour myself the extension of our driveway (to add a little more parking space for get-togethers but also so we can have a 3-point line on our basketball "court").
- Fix the sprinklers (front yard is 100% important, back yard = maybe 50/50)
- Install retaining wall on the East side of our property.
- Prepare ground near said retaining wall for a garden.
- Plant garden (this will almost certainly have to be done the year after finishing the above two items).
- Rotate my tires (& replace the brake pads on the front two tires while I'm at it).
- Re-plant / re-pot our three "spider" plants (and my small one at work, and the other plant I have at work, and our other plants at the house).
- Clean up landscaping in our "spice garden" in the backyard.
- Convert my big shed in the backyard to a working woodshop.
- Finish the edging in the basement (and hang closet doors in all the kids rooms).
- Purchase and hang louvered doors for our utility closet in the basement.
- Trim trees, rose bushes, and lilac bushes at our rental property.
- Research, Purchase, and Install "fake" grass at our rental property.
So feel free to cast your vote and maybe I'll provide pictures (if applicable) once these various projects (if any) get completed.
And here's the next shirt in my line of Progressive wear:
|I got this shirt from my Site Manager|
when I played in his four-some at a
golf tournament in 2009. We lost ... bad!
But I have to say my game was
about the best I have ever played!