Tuesday, August 20, 2013

How Can A Sense Of Humor Be Dry ?

Short post for a busy day today, but a recent conversation at work got me thinking about the phrase "he/she has a dry sense of humor."

As a point of clarification, is this a compliment or a critique?

Is a normal person's sense of humor more wet?
How do we measure this?
Is that saturation what everyone should aspire to?
Or is the dry person better off?

Just wondering ...


Song Of The Day:
Today's song is "Babylon" by David Gray.  I heard this in a restaurant a few days ago and planned to use it in a more random blog post, since the lyrics and title don't automatically connect this song with a particular subject or post idea.  I hope you enjoy this throwback song that I know I hadn't heard in a long time.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment