Saturday, January 19, 2013

Where Are You Headed ?

Life takes many turns.  Some feel like a complete u-turn, while others are just barely noticeable after several months.  Not all of these turns feel good at the time, and those that do sometimes turn out to be down a path you'll spend years climbing back out of.  I've tried to become more aware of these more impactful shifts in the road of life so I can be aware of whether this is a good road to be on or not.

In the interest of people who might read this blog that might be impacted by this change, I'll speak a little vaguely.  Suffice it to say that I did not request this change, but I am very glad it has occurred.  I can see a much brighter future ahead.  I feel like my own personal goals are clearer now.  I am looking forward to learning from this change and feel exceptionally good about the support I now have that felt like it was lacking for the past few years.  It is a glorious feeling indeed!  The road will not necessarily be easy, but the view at the end will definitely be worth it!

Song Of The Day:
In the spirit of this "new direction" and change in my life, today's song is one of my all time favorites ... "Feeling Good" by Michael Buble.  There is almost an anger in his voice as he sings this tune, but I take that as more of a method of self-motivational speech.  It is more intensity than anger.  More passion for what is to come than wishful thinking about what might have been.  And the song just makes me feel good whenever I listen to it!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment