Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What Online Games Do You Play ?

Over the past 5 or so years I have played a variety of different online games.  This mostly started on Facebook but then when I got my own iPad, it morphed into various apps and other types of games.

My favorite, for now anyway, is this music game called SongPop.  If you've never played it, the basic concept is to correctly pick the song title or artist from four choices as you listen to a clip of the actual song.  You want to be faster than your opponent, but you also need to be accurate because the points get exponentially higher the more correct answers in a row you have.  Not to brag, but I'm pretty good at this game, even against people who are well versed in certain playlists.  Turns out all those years of listening to music from a variety of different genres is finally worth something!  :)

I've also been enjoying a few golfing games, which were free when I downloaded them but apparently now cost .99 cents.  I've already beaten every challenge and level on Super Stickman Golf, but it's still a fun game that doesn't require an internet connection to play.
The same can be said about Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2012, except I'm only in April of the 12-month PGA Tour season.  But I've already maxed my golfer's skills out, which is why I'm totally dominating on the Tour now.  Still quite fun and addictive though.

There are a lot of "With Friends" games (Words, Scramble, etc.) but my favorite right now is Matching With Friends.  This game takes almost no time to play, involves a little skill and patience, and you can earn coins easily to increase your chances of winning.

So what online or mobile games do you play?



Song Of The Day:
Inspired by a recent round of SongPop I played, today's tune is "Mambo #5" by Lou Bega.  From the first time I heard it I really liked the tune.  And it is very easy to identify (for me anyway) quickly when it comes up on SongPop.  Bonus side-story ... my younger brother actually had dated a "Jessica" around the time when this song was popular.  So it was fun to tease him about that back then.  :)
...

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try that Song Pop game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. https://www.playmotupatlugames.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I respect what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back however I would expect by every one of the remarks this is working for you also. dofollow backlinks submission

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now through the back path of the right house (base on the direction from the
    beginning area), you can find another coin hanging at one of the houses. click play

    ReplyDelete