Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Capella Anyone ?

I love acapella music (but then I've said that many times before).  I listen to acapella stations on virtually any of the iPhone/iPad music apps I've ever downloaded (Songza, iHeartRadio, Pandora, Spotify, etc.)

In fact, it was from one of those apps (I forget which one specifically) that I came across the group "On The Rocks" which is an acapella group for a college I cannot remember at this moment.  I've enjoyed many of their songs on youtube as well as those that come up on these acapella stations on my iPad.  And one of those songs is, of course, the ...

Song Of The Day:
Often the non-studio versions of acapella songs lack something from the polished radio-ready versions ... but this one might be a very good exception.  Sure the studio version is great too, but this rendition of "The Moment" is one of my favorites ... especially just before the 4-minute mark when everyone joins the lead singer on the strong chorus line.  Chills every time!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment