Here are some indications that it is time to potty-train your child:
- If they LAUGH when you are changing their diaper.
- If they smile or giggle at you when you ask them if they are "poopy"
- If they find a "hiding place" to "do their business"
- If they wake up dry ... after 8 hours of sleep.
- If they bring you the diaper and/or wipes to be changed.
- If they can SAY the words "poopy" or "diaper" or the phrase "Change me!"
Sadly, all but one of those things has actually happened to me (with Myra) in the past few weeks. I think it's time to at least get her started on the process.
Maybe that'll work and now Karen has to potty train Myra! :)