Wednesday, April 17, 2013

How Do You Feel About Pie Charts ?

Here are some of my favorite humorous pie charts (pretty much all taken from individual contributors on the iFunny app on my iPad).



 

Now why couldn't THIS have been the way we studied math concepts in school.  I can promise you I would have stayed awake and alert much better if we had studied these!

Song Of The Day:
When I did study math (up through college), it always seemed like we had to "show our work" which is a concept I just hate.  If I can get the right answer without showing you how I got it (as long as I'm not cheating), then why does it matter how I got there?!  To that end "Let's Go All The Way" by Sly Fox is my song for this post.  Let's just go all the way to the end instead of getting bogged down with the details in the middle!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment