Thursday, April 25, 2013

Could It Be ?

Today's post is just totally based on the Song Of The Day ... because every once in a while I will find myself driving somewhere and no matter what station I turn the radio to, the tunes just seem to all be perfectly suited for my current mood and situation.

"Could It Be" is a new song by Charlie Worsham.  I have no idea who he is, but apparently he is trying to get a career in country music going.  If this song is any indication, he sure has as good a chance at success as any artists out there.

There were actually several songs I heard (while driving to pick up Brooklyn's friend for a sleepover at our house ... and then later while driving Ben to his friend's house for a sleepover) that could have been my choice for today's post.  But this song stuck out because the title seemed perfect for my mood and situation lately.

Sometimes, doesn't it just feel like things are all just coming into alignment?

Occasionally, does life seem to be giving you all green lights and right turns?

After some ups and downs, isn't it nice when you find yourself on a bit of a plateau where the grass looks greener and the day is sunny and there is just a slight breeze that perfectly cools you off on a nice warm day?

In that vein, I find myself wondering could it be that I'm in one of those plateau moments?  And if so, how long can I enjoy the awesome life around me?

I hope for a long, long while.  But I'll enjoy it as long as I can.  :)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment