The following criteria are essential:
- Daddy (me) does the cooking.
- It is something made on the Griddle (Daddy's favorite cooking machine!)
- It is yummy!
- At least one kid wishes it was something different
|Half-cooked (one side done)|
mini chocolate chip pancakes
Other menu items over the years have included the following:
- Pan-wiches (think McGriddles and you'll have the idea)
- Egg Burrittos (basically omelettes with lots of cheese)
- Cinnamon & Sugar pancakes (Karen loves the way I crystallize the sugar on one side of these)
- Scrambled eggs ... and fried eggs (both swimming in cheese!)
I actually really enjoy making lunch almost every Sunday and especially enjoy mixing things up so that there is something that everyone loves at least every other week. On really generous days I'll make almost anything you want (from the list above) ... so stop on by sometime and put your order in. :)