Friday, February 4, 2011

Are You a Risk Taker ?

Among other inquiries, that was one asked of me by my mentor at work today.

And it got me thinking about a lot of different things.  So did the other questions she asked, which I really didn't have answers for when she asked them.
I just had never thought about things in that way but ...
 - isn't that what a Mentor is supposed to do for you?
 - Get you to look at things from a different perspective?

That meeting was easily the highlight of a very good day at work for me.

It is amazing how a simple question can start a ball rolling that looks like it will lead me down a very fun path.  I am looking forward to this coming year at work and the changes and challenges that await me.  2011 could just very well be my year!  :)

Oh, and in case you are wondering, I am a risk taker ... but they are calculated risks and that is a good thing (I think!)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment