Saturday, November 19, 2011

What's it like to bowl a Perfect Game ?

As far as I'm concerned, it's AWESOME !!!

Here's a picture of my perfect game in bowling:


That's right!  I threw a 300!
12 Strikes!  In a ROW !!!

Oh sure, you "haters" will just have to point out that it wasn't real bowling and was instead just a bowling app on the iPad.  So what?!  Have YOU ever bowled a 300 game?  Real or computer simulated?  My bet is NO!

I am certain the "real thing" would be ridiculously more satisfying, but I refuse to let that lessen my joy in the virtual accomplishment.  I'll never bowl a 300 for real.  I'll almost certainly never hit a hole-in-one in golf either, but if I did that in a video game I'd be just as excited!

So mock me if you must, but I took a picture of PERFECTION so the world will always know that The Original JC "lived the dream" ...
for at least one brief, shining moment!  :)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment