Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Will She Do It Again ?

Last night, Myra, our 14-month old, went to sleep around 9:30pm ... and didn't wake up until this morning at around 6:30am!


It was HEAVENLY !!!

Karen is usually the one who gets up with the kids in the middle of the night, but this week is my week (even though she had to wake me up early Tuesday AM to take care of Myra ... I am a HEAVY sleeper!) so more than ever before I was grateful for a full night's rest ... although with full disclosure in mind I wasn't in bed until well after midnight and was up around 5:30am (the first time anyway).

I'm certain lightning won't strike again so soon, but I really hope it does and she sleeps all through the night again! Maybe it will even be a pattern after it's Karen's turn again. Then she will think I am an even more wonderful husband and father because I fixed the baby's sleep schedule! :)

...

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love this photo of Myra!! Her smile makes me smile from ear to ear!!

    ReplyDelete