Monday, August 29, 2011

Is it cooked or raw ?

I love tuna fish!

My wife makes it better than any I have ever eaten.  She mixes it with Ranch dressing instead of the typical mayonaise or Miracle Whip.  She also adds parmesan cheese to the mix, which provides a nice kick!
Don't knock it 'til you've tried it!  It is delicious on pretty much any kind of bread, but I prefer mine on plain white bread!

It recently hit me that I am not really sure if the tuna fish out of a can is cooked or not.  A little research revealed that ... it IS cooked!  Whew!

I think I still would have enjoyed eating it even if it turned out not to be cooked, but I needed to know!  If it was RAW then I would have had to seriously reconsider my dislike for sushi.  Thank goodness I don't have to change that ... yet!  :)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment