Friday, March 8, 2013

What's With All These Dizzy Spells ?

For the past three days (my wife only knows about two of them ... you'll see why later) I have been having some spells of dizziness at rather random times of the day.  On Wednesday, it was in the late morning, around 10:30am.  On Thursday, it was closer to 1:00pm, and today it was around 3:30pm.

In typical "man" mode, I am trying to identify the issue rather than actually see a doctor about it.  This is probably not very wise.

In typical "woman" mode, my wife is conceiving all possible reasons for the dizziness and worst-case scenarios, which worry her even more.  This is probably not very wise either.

I am trying to consider my eating and exercise habits, including whether or not I may be dehydrated or have low blood sugar.  I am looking at my stress, versus a normal period of time, for any signs of being overwhelmed.  I have been sleeping as well (if not better) than usual, so I really have no clue.

Song Of The Day:
Building from the non-wise and extreme reactions my wife and I are having to this situation, the song "What A Fool Believes" by the Doobie Brothers came to my mind.  It is probably very foolish to believe either end of our polar opposite approaches.  It would also be foolish to not see a doctor if this persists.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment