Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Have You Seen The iFunny App ?

Warning and disclaimer right off the bat here ... although the iFunny app contains some very funny material, MUCH of what is on there is either filthy, vulgar, or very age-sensitive.  Be forewarned that this is not an app to share with your kiddos!

One of the apps I visit several times a week is iFunny.  It is a place where users can upload photos, stories, comics, etc. that they find funny.  Several times each day the administrators for the site/app will "Feature" 20 different posts from visitors (there is a "Collective" section where all uploaded items can be browsed, but this is where most of the non-funny and often inappropriate items are found).  Below are a handful of examples of things that have been featured which I liked or found amusing enough to save as pictures on my iPad.  I hope you get a kick out of them.



























Song Of The Day:
Since these pictures make me smile, and smiling makes me happy, I've decided on "When I See You Smile" by Bad English as the song of the day.  I sure hope that the above comics put a smile on your face.  Everyone looks better with a smile on!  (Except maybe the Joker or other villians).  :)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment