Quick and easy blog for me here ... you'll see why if you keep reading.
"Battle of the Books" regional competition). And there is (as always) a TON of stuff on my to do list. I'll likely only get half of this stuff done, but here it is for your reading pleasure (and maybe I'll add a comment at the end of the day to let you know how I fared):
- Get the first set of kids (Josh Jr, Ben, and Brooklyn) out the door on time for school.
- Get the second set of kids (Savannah and catalina) dropped off @ preschool on time.
- Call Auto Zone to see if they test alternators for functionality. Then do these next two or three items if the answer is yes.
- Pull alternator out of my car (to be taken in and tested).
- Drop off alternator to be tested.
- Replace new alternator -or- determine time to take car to Bear Auto.
- Finish my turn in all 6 online Scrabble games I have going right now.
- Write and post at least 4 blogs (to "catch up" for the week).
- Take my Pretty Lady out to lunch (something fast food 'cause there's not much time).
- Go Bowling with my siblings (and hopefully my Pretty Lady too!)
- Deliver at least half of the DVDs for my team at work (to their home addresses).
they're very sad and hungry).
- Go to dinner @ the in-law's house.
- Send scathing text or e-mail to all the basketball guys who didn't show up last night!
- Send e-mail out to 11-year old scout parents about our need to reschedule the May campout.
There will obviously be other things added to that list, but it's a full day already so I'm gonna get started on another item on that list. Wish me luck!