Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What happened to the Dufrains ?!

Another of my favorite comedians, although he was a little foul on the language sometimes, has been Mitch Hedberg.

His delivery was slow and drawn out ... just enough ... to make sure you were really listening intently to his offball, but keen observations on life.  Like how he loves to play blackjack, not because he is addicted to gambling ... but because he is addicted to ... sitting in semi-circles.  Or the fact that everyone says "Here is a picture of me when I was younger" ... but EVERY picture is of you when you were younger!

The title of this blog is a reference to my favorite joke that he tells about ... well ... you'll just have to watch it to find out.  Trust me, it is WELL worth it!

So here's a link to one of his performances that is probably my favorite that I've seen on YouTube.  I hope you enjoy!  (Apologies in advance as he does say "Hell" several times ... but the other language is bleeped out and he is still hilarious).

Let me know what you think.

...

1 comment:

  1. "Large out-of-focus monster!"
    "Spinning chicken carcasses"
    "Like a weak midget trying to bring you down!"

    I about spit out my soda! That was funny, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete