Sunday, April 3, 2011

Myra Laughs at a Wolf ?

I am inching closer to the reality of being able to add my own music to this blog.  Despite numerous setbacks, I am going to figure this out.  Along the way, I am learning many things, such as ... how long it takes to add even a short video to YouTube.

Here's my most recent addition.  It is a video of Myra laughing with Josh Jr as he attacks her with a stuffed animal (one of his many wolves) and it just makes me laugh!  I hope you like it too.  Thanks Karen for taking such a cute video of our youngest at this adorable age!

This is NOT the video.
Just a blurry picture from the video.
I'm not sharing these videos "publicly" (where you can just search for them on YouTube), but I'll be posting the links here in the blog and then anyone can find there way to them whenever they want.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment