Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tucked Or Untucked ?

There are clearly more than just two kinds of people in the world, but I think most folks fall into primarily one of these two categories:
 - people who tuck their shirts IN
 - people who prefer to leave their shirts UNtucked



I tend to be a shirt-tucked-in kind of guy.  I'm not sure why, but there is something comfortable about having your shirt not flapping around all over.  I think it looks nicer and more presentable in most circumstances too.  That said, there are some obvious exceptions ... while playing sports, while working in the yard, and in general, anytime I'm wearing t-shirts just around the house.

My buddy Kevin is definitely a untucked-shirt kind of guy.  But he is in the military and 99% of the time has to be in very proper dress code attire, so I respect his stance on the issue.


Song Of The Day:
The instrumental song "Ain't Misbehavin' " by Harry James works well for today's post.  It's not misbehavior to wear your shirt untucked, but it does seem to show respect for people around you when you choose to tuck it in.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment