Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Did You Miss Me ?

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder ... and I agree.

This photo was at his birth.
He is much bigger now!  :)
For the past two evenings, my wife and our youngest child (Spencer) have been at the hospital.  Turns out he has RSV and needed several breathing treatments to get his oxygen levels right.

Today, they were able to come home.

It is great to have Spencer home again.  Sure he has to be on oxygen for the next 4-6 weeks, but he's home!  I'm equally (probably moreso) excited to have Karen home too!

In honor of their safe return home, here's is today's ...

Song Of The Day:
Time for some more country music from one of my favorite groups from the past decade plus.  Little Big Town has had some good sized hits (their most recent is "Pontoon" but that's not the song of the day).  One of my favorites from the first of their CDs that I purchased is "Bring It On Home" and that is the song of the day today ... because I know Karen is just as happy to be home as we are to have her and little dude back!  :)

...

1 comment: