Monday, March 31, 2014

Who Knew It Was A Real Product ?!

A year or two ago, Karen and I watched every episode of Monk on Netflix.  I've already blogged about the show itself, but I recently had an experience that took me back to that show.

If you've never seen it, I certainly recommend it.  The title character has some serious OCD issues, one of which has to do with the kind of bottled water he drinks.  In many episodes he finds himself in situations where bottled water is being offered, and he declines unless they have his favorite (only acceptable) kind available.  The name of that brand: Sierra Springs.

Similar to any television show, I presumed this was a made-up brand name.  That is until I noticed the name on the plastic bottle I use to water some of our many house plants.  Sierra Springs!



Song Of The Day:
Of the many available water themed songs I could have picked, I landed on "Waterfalls" by TLC for this post.
Why?
Because there is a line in the song that goes just stick to the rivers and lakes that you're used to.  I think Monk would have liked that lyric.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment