Thursday, March 6, 2014

Was That The Garage Door ?

This picture is from nearly a year ago,
but I love his smile in it!  :)
Without fail, my "little guy" (Spencer) runs to the door to greet me whenever I come home from work.  He has even woken up from a nap when he hears the garage door open, seemingly just to smile and say "Up-pa, up-pa" so I can lift him for a hug.  I simply love this!

Today's Song Of The Day is titled "Unconditionally" and is performed by Katy Perry.  I heard the song many months ago and was sure it would be a big hit ... but it seems to have been overshadowed by the popularity of her song "Roar" (which is a great song, don't get me wrong).  That's too bad, because this song is applicable to so many scenarios.  But lately I think about my children's unconditional love for me, and mine for them, when I hear this song.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment