Saturday, August 28, 2010

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!

So it's that time of year again ... no, not football season ... FANTASY football season.


Every year I swear I am done wasting my time with this silly game ... and every year (at least for the past 4 years) I find myself invited or playing in at least 3 different leagues.  I even ran one for the past two years because my wife really got into it a few years back and wanted to play.

So tonight while watching some more of The Office (end of season 4 if you are following along at home) I received a text message from a good friend of mine from work (Marcos).  He was texting to see if I was interested in playing FF in his league (they needed one more person and I figure what the heck, why not!)

But I am NOT setting up a Yahoo league this year for my ... what's that? ... yes dear ... no sweetie ... yes we ... okay but we have to ... the first week of the season ... I know ... okay ... maybe tomorrow or Sunday ... I don't know ... my family might not want to ... well you can ask Bob ... and Dennis ... but I don't want to ... what's that? ... okay ... I promise. ... O-kay!  I promise!  Love you too ...

Dangit!

2 comments: