Friday, June 13, 2014

How Do You Break The Rules ?

In the bathroom at church a few weeks ago, I noticed the following helpful guide on the paper towel dispenser.


I couldn't resist the temptation to live dangerously and with complete disregard for directions.  Oddly enough, nothing bad happened ... including the supposed BIG BLACK X that was supposed to appear.  I was greatly disappointed, but my hands dried off just fine.


Song Of The Day:
Clearly the above description of breaking the rules is not very concerning.  It reminds me of those outrageous rebels known as The Bobby Fuller Four.  You may remember their song "I Fought The Law" but clearly they were up to serious no-goodery.
Anyone who believes these young men (at the time anyway) were fighting against the law will probably also see me as a terrible person who doesn't follow picture directions on a paper towel dispenser.  Crazy times right?!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment