Thursday, April 3, 2014

Yeah, But Do You Have A Restaurant Named After You ?!

In the past few months I have been at the Pepsi Center twice.  It was on my second trip there that I realized there is a bar / restaurant that bears the name of my oldest daughter.


I don't know anything about this establishment, but I have made a commitment to take my daughter there soon and get a picture of her in front of it!
I am sure it is not that uncommon, considering how many restaurants and bars are in existence, but this is the first time anyone in my family's name has been so prominent on a building!


Song Of The Day:
From their best (in my opinion) CD, here is "Call My Name" by my favorite group OMD.  If it were my name up on the building, I'd be sure to make a big deal out of it any time we were nearby.  In fact, it would probably become my Facebook photo and cover image too.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment