Saturday, November 9, 2013

9 - Why Did You Start Blogging ?

From the Facebook post little known facts about Josh Case Sr:

9 - I only started Blogging to support my wife with her goal to blog every day for a year.

My wife prefers to spend time with me (which is still odd to me because I don't think I'm anything special to hang out with, but ...) it makes her happy.  Many years ago, she decided she wanted to blog daily, but quickly realized she would have to do this in the evenings after the kids go to bed.  That had become our only real time to hang out as a couple, so she was torn between these goals.  So I started blogging as a sort of "two birds with one stone" kind of solution.  Little did I know that I would enjoy it so much (most of the time anyway) and that it would continue for so long.


Song Of The Day:
One of my favorite 80's songs is "Stuck With You" by Huey Lewis and the News.  I can't say that the lyrics apply to my relationship with Karen, other than the happy to be stuck with you portions.  I don't think we've thought about giving up (although I think that applies to blogging for sure!) but it's too good of a song NOT to use it!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment