Monday, December 8, 2014

What Dreams Is This Catching ?

While driving the other day, I noticed the car next to me had a dream catcher hanging from the rear view mirror.  I'm not opposed to (or in favor of, for that matter) the concept of a dream catcher - if it works for you, then good for you.

My concern is ...
why do you have this IN YOUR CAR ?!

Seems like you shouldn't be dreaming or even daydreaming in your car ...

And even if it's just for your passenger's dreams, I have to wonder if allowing them to sleep somewhere other than a CAR might be enough to improve their dreams without the need for spiritual assistance.


Song Of The Day:
If you listen to the first few sentences of "Dream Weaver" by Gary Wright while picturing the singer in front of the driver's seat of his car - it really kinda takes on a whole new, even creepier (if you think the song is creepy to begin with) sort of meaning.  Other lyrics like 'I believe we can reach the border light' and 'meet me on the other side' certainly could conjure images of a person asleep at the wheel.  It's a dream catcher not a car catcher buddy!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment