Thursday, December 4, 2014

Do You Break The Rules ?

Anyone familiar with internet memes has seen images of people doing things in contradiction to signs, which are arguably NOT that rebellious:
- standing in front of a 'No Standing Here' sign
- touching something under a 'Do not touch' sign and so on.

The picture to the right is my entry into the silly 'I too like to live dangerously' phenomenon.  I noticed the instructions on a paper towel dispenser and couldn't resist the temptation to snap a quick picture of myself breaking the rules!

Silly? Yes.

Worthy of a picture with a huge dark X marked through it?  No way!


Song Of The Day:
Similar to these non-rebel behaviors, the song "Rebel Heart" by The Corrs is not a particularly rebellious song.  But I like how the music builds and think this song fits perfectly with this post idea.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment